Friday, April 20, 2012

A lot of good news today.


A lot of good news today. All of my bad numbers are lowering. Still not where they need to be but getting there. The X-ray was good. Catscan was good no blood clots and clean strong lungs not perfect but a huge change from no lungs and a machine and a collapsed lung. Spinal tap returned with no problems in the brain which was a concern with my headaches and soreness. So it's just working out every day. Thanks I love reading the comments and the visitors it really helps me get better faster. Miss you all love you all and awaiting my homemade spaghetti ( Ty Lois). And my fresh philly pretzels (ty steve jason erik) and my piece of chiken steak (ty ruth and marty) thanks everyone for all the MUCH NEEDED support. You guys all had a huge part of me surviving and healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment