Friday, August 31, 2012

No News is Good News ?

I haven't had any doctors appointments in the last few weeks. It was nice while it lasted, but they start again this week and next week. I will be seeing an Ear Nose and Throat doctor for a check up on everything because of the feeding tube and what not from when I was in the hospital. If everything is okay-i'll be scheduling an allergy test to make sure I haven't developed any allergies since they 'reset' my immune system as I like to say :) 

I'll also have follow-ups with Rheumatology to hopefully get off this MTX and try a new shot or something. I still have a lot of joint pain everyday and all day. 

My physical therapy has ended and they've taught things I can do at our local gym and at home to continue to build strength. The gym has a saltwater pool indoors. Its the closest to normal I've felt since I got sick. 

I'll get to see the lung doctors next week also - probably with a follow up CT scan to check on my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment