Thursday, November 29, 2012

HLH Check-up/Thanksgiving

So far my labs look pretty good. My white and red blood cells have normalized into healthy range. I guess good labs make for a boring update. But it is nice not going nuts trying to figure out why they're not normal. I have a follow up with rheumatology in a few weeks. We'll probably be lowering the prednisone again. I can't wait to be off it.

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ours was good. We visited my family and Amanda's. Christmas is at our house this year so were going to the tree farm this weekend. Amanda already has the lights up.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for helping share our fellow HLH family members stories. It means a lot to us an them. Keep an eye out for more ways you can help. Amanda will be posting info on volunteering on the website soon.

-Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment